San Bernardino, California
HELLO SAN BERNARDINO
San Bernardino city in California is situated east of Los Angeles. The city has many lakes and museums of public interest. The museums display art work of the Ancient Egyptians. The University of California in the city makes it worth visiting at least once in a lifetime.
Places to visit-
- Silverwood Lake- It has beaches around it where swimming and boat ramps take place.
- Glen Helen Regional Park- It is a family picnic spot for family outings plus has waterslides for kids.
- Splash Kingdom Waterpark- It is a beach themed huge waterpark for kids.
- Fiesta Village Family Fun Park- It is an amusement park with a large variety of other activities for people of all age groups.
- Perris Hill Park- It has many playgrounds and a baseball ground as well.
- Nunez Park- It has sports facilities and a recreational area.
- Highland Community Park- It has numerous baseball fields and recreational areas.
- Anne Shirrells Park- It is a picnic spot and has walking trails and playgrounds for children.
- Norton Air Force Base Museum
- South Hills Preserve
Places to stay-
- La Quinta Inn San Bernardino- It is a 3-star hotel with decent rooms and pool facility for the guests.
- Rodeway Inn- It is a budget hotel offering free coffee and Wi-Fi and has a seasonal outdoor pool facility.
- Quality Inn- It is a modest hotel with simple rooms offering a pool and free breakfast and Wi-Fi for the tourists.
- Best Western Hospitality Lane- They have an outdoor pool and offer a hot tub. They also have free parking space for those with a personal vehicle.